Terms and Conditions for Toolshed USA
- Account and Registration
To use the Services, you may be required to create an account with Toolshed USA. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when registering and to keep your account information up-to-date. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must immediately notify Toolshed USA.
- Product Description and Availability
Toolshed USA attempts to be as accurate as possible with its product descriptions. However, Toolshed USA does not guarantee that product descriptions or other content available on the Services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Toolshed USA is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Order Processing and Delivery
Toolshed USA will process your order as soon as possible and deliver it to the address provided by you during the checkout process. You are responsible for ensuring that the delivery address is accurate and complete. Toolshed USA will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver your order within the estimated delivery time indicated on the Services. However, Toolshed USA does not guarantee delivery times and will not be held responsible for any delays in delivery.
- Payment Terms
Toolshed USA accepts payment by credit card and other methods as specified on the Services. You represent and warrant that you have the right to use the payment method provided to us, and that the information you provide is accurate. We reserve the right to change our payment methods at any time. If a payment is not successfully processed, your order will not be shipped.
- Return and Refund Policy
Toolshed USA offers a 30-day return policy for most products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product to us in its original condition for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. To initiate a return, please contact Toolshed USA customer support.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Services and all content, products, and services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of the Services, that your use is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Toolshed USA be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the Services or your use thereof.
You agree to indemnify and hold Toolshed USA and it’s officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, liabilities and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms or your use of the Services.
- Intellectual Property
- The content and software on the Services, including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, images, audio and video materials, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and is the property of Toolshed USA or its licensors. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Services or content, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
- Changes to these Terms – Toolshed USA reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, and your continued use of the Services following any such modification will be deemed your acceptance of the new terms. You should periodically check these Terms for updates.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction- These Terms and your use of the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of CA, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute arising out of these Terms or the Services shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of the State of CA.
- Termination – Toolshed USA may terminate or suspend your access to the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Upon such termination, your account will be disabled and you may no longer have access to the Services.
- Contact Information – If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms or the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.